Replacement / Return Policy by Centuryply
Goods once sold cannot be returned / exchanged. We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
- the item may be damaged during transit
- or there might be a manufacturing defect
- or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement of item is made immediately at the time of delivery. The Purchaser agrees to inspect and check thoroughly the materials at the time of delivery itself. Any defect/wrong delivery shall be informed by the Purchaser immediately. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed and delivered.
If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you best possible alternatives.
To get a replacement, contact us at our customer support. We will arrange for the replacement of the item.
Prices quoted at CenturyPly ecommerce website do not include delivery charges.
[A] Deliveries within (Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad) city limits:
Plywood, Blockboards, will be delivered at actuals indicated during the checkout process.
Unloading and Lifting Charges
- The purchaser has to make his/her own arrangements for unloading and lifting the material delivered. On request manpower for unloading/lifting the material may be arranged by CenturyPly which shall be charged at rates mentioned below. The customer has to intimate his requirement before dispatch of material by CenturyPly.
- Prices quoted at CenturyPly do not include unloading/lifting charges.
- In case of deliveries at apartments / gated communities / office etc the customer has to get prior necessary permissions for entry of goods and unloading.
- In the event of any damages to the walls, paints, glass, lights, electrical fittings etc at the time of unloading / lifting the damages will have to be borne by the purchaser alone.
- For lifting the goods, the staircases have to be wide enough for the materials to be lifted easily.
Manual Lifting charges:
Rs.10 per sheet(plywood/blockboard/MDF/Shutteringply/flexiply) Per floor